To form a more perfect community, we at The Feminine, establish safety as a guiding principle in respect to your privacy, including, but not limited to: any personal information, name, email, address, phone number, sex, country of origin, billing information etc., that you voluntarily share on this website. We are not in any way going to trade, sell, or trespass it and commit to fully respect the boundaries set herein.
The legal representative of The Feminine website, hereunder also called “data controller”, is THE FEMININE LLC.
1. Who are we?
The Feminine LLC, with the corporate seat in 8 The Green STE R, Dover, Delaware 19901, United States of America, is a personal data operator within a series of projects and programmes, sent through the sites thefeminine.com and shop.thefeminine.. The site is hosted by (hosting provider) web-server […].
For us at The Feminine LLC, the protection of personal data is very important. The personal data processing is performed in full observance of the law, with correctness and transparency, and with the insurance of adequate data security, including the protection against unauthorized or illegal processing, and against accidental loss, destruction and impairment. The employees at The Feminine Production Ltd SRL shall strictly observe the legal requirements in respect of data protection and ensure that all the operations of data processing to be performed are only in your interest.
This engagement of observance of confidentiality explains all aspects regarding the personal data processing and ensures the observance of all principles regarding processing established by the in force legislation, as well as by the EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
The Feminine Production Ltd SRL shall not be responsible for the confidentiality policy of any other third party which can be reached by links, regardless of their nature, outside the website.
For any processing performed in whole or in part by automatized methods, as well as for the processing by other methods than the automatized ones of the personal data which make part of a data registration system or which are destined to make part of a data registration system, we shall make sure your data are:
- Processed in a legal, correct and transparent manner;
- Collected with a determined, explicit and legitimate purpose, and that they are not subsequently processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes; the subsequent processing for public interest archiving, historical or scientific research, or for statistical purposes, shall not be considered as incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in respect of the purposes they are collected for;
- Exact, and in case it’s necessary to be updated, we shall take all necessary measures to ensure the personal data which are incorrect are deleted or amended without delay, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed;
- Kept in a form which allows your identification for a period not exceeding the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data are collected; the personal data shall be stored for longer periods to the extent they are processed exclusively for public interest archiving purposes, historical or scientific research or for statistical purposes;
- Processed in a way to ensure the adequate security, including the protection against illegal processing, against lost, accidental destruction and impairment, by taking all the necessary technical and organisational measures.
Our services are dynamic, frequently introducing new functionalities, which may request the collection of new information. If we are collecting personal data with material differences or if we materially amend the way we are using the data, we shall notify you and it is also possible that we shall amend this confidentiality policy, too.
Our website is using cookies or other similar technologies in order to ensure the best experience for you and to analyse trends, administer the website, follow client usage within the website, and to collect demographic information in respect of the users base as a whole. The cookies are small text-files which are placed on the client’s device in order to follow the usage methods and to register the preferences. Our cookies do not contain information which may identify persons.
Your personal data shall be kept in a form which allows your identification for a period which shall not exceed the necessary period for the fulfilment of the purposes of which the data are being processed.
We are hereby stating that we shall not collect, request, receive and store information, of whatsoever nature, from children under 16 years old.
2. What categories of personal data we process
We collect data in order to operate efficiently and to supply you with the best experiences of our programmes. If you choose not to provide data necessary for us to supply a product or a feature, there is a possibility that you will not be able to use the respective product or feature.
The user has the right to oppose to the collection of his personal data and to request the deletion thereof by revoking his agreement given for the document, and he is therefore waiving any implicit right stated in the document without any subsequent obligation of any of the parties towards the other party, and without the possibility that one of the parties can claim at any moment liquidated damages from the other party.
In order to exercise his rights according to the legislation in force, the User shall address to firstname.lastname@example.org, according to contact data available on the website, valid on the respective moment.
By using the forms available on the website, the User has the right to amend the initially declared data to reflect any modification, as the case may be.
The data you supply to us may include:
The personal data processed by The Feminine Production Ltd SRL are the data provided by the participants at the moment of registration on the webpage www.thefeminine.com or www.shop.thefeminine.com or on any of the connected web pages belonging to the same domain or at the moment of each registration to an event or for the acquisition of a product or service. When interested persons register on the webpage, online platform, or for the programmes delivered by The Feminine Production Ltd SRL, we shall collect personal data, as personal data operator, directly from you, so that you have full control over the information you are supplying us with:
- Your name and surname;
- Your email address and phone number;
- The name of the company, if the invoicing data are being registered;
- Data regarding the bank account for money transfers;
Besides these data we may also collect, store, and use the following personal data:
- Data regarding your terminal and about your visits and use of this internet page;
- Data you are supplying us within the scope of subscription to email notifications, newsletter;
- Data relating to any communication you send to us through the website, platform and/or clickfunnels;
- Data regarding your device and about the way you and your device are interacting with us and our products;
- Any kind of other data you choose to send to us.
The Feminine LLC undertakes to use the data collected from the User only according to the declared scopes and not to publish, sell, lease, licence, transfer etc. the database containing information regarding the personal or special data of the User to any Third Party which is not involved in the achievement of the declared scopes.
Information we are obtaining when you are using our services
Information on the device you are using.
We collect information regarding the device (such as: hardware model, version of the operation system, unique identifiers of the device, information on the mobile network).
When you are using our services we are automatically collecting and storing some information into the server logs. They may include:
- The IP address;
- Information on the events arisen on the device, such as the errors, the system activity, the hardware settings, the type of browser, the language, the date and hour of your request, and the reference URL address;
- The cookies which can uniquely identify your browser.
We may store and process information on your real location. We are using various technologies to establish the location, including the IP address, through our third parties (Facebook, ClickFunnels, ConvertKit, WebinarJam and/or Zoom, Google Analytics).
Your personal data collected and stored by us shall not be processed before:
- You give your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing to be mandatory for the performance of an agreement to which you are party or to take steps upon your request before the conclusion of an agreement;
- The processing to be mandatory with a view to fulfil a legal obligation by us;
- The processing to be necessary in the legitimate interest of us or another third party, except for the cases where your fundamental rights and interest shall prevail.
The principles of data protection shall not apply to anonymous information, meaning the information which are not linked to an identified or identifiable natural person, or the personal data which are anonymized so that you are not or you are no longer identifiable. Therefore, this confidentiality policy shall not envisage the processing of such anonymous information, including the case where these are used for statistical, research or other purposes.
Using the personal data
We shall use your personal data only for the purpose they were collected and we shall store these data only as long as it is necessary for this purpose.
If the processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement or to take steps before the conclusion of an agreement, the period of use of the data shall be the entire contractual period, as well as another 3 years as of the termination thereof.
If the processing is performed pursuant to the consent for one or more specific purposes, the period of using the data shall be of 5 years.
The purposes of processing
The Feminine LLC collects personal data on the website pages according to this Confidentiality Policy and only with the consent of the User, for the following purposes:
- To perform the services of the programmes developed by The Feminine LLC
- To promote services which are interesting to you in respect of supporting education– we can update you by direct marketing– electronic newsletter or surveys, e-mails, SMS,mobile push, web push, etc. This way, we can inform you regarding similar or complementary services, educational programmes and projects, and other interesting information;
- Marketing and promotion – media channels and social network communication;
- For statistical and research purposes;
- To send communications, online environment behaviour assessment, testing, development, use;
The legal ground for this type of processing is art. 6 of the Regulation, our legitimate interest to advertise our services, the ones you are already using or the ones which you may access in future. Taking into account that we count in most cases on your prior consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com in this respect.
In order to protect our legal interest, if we shall be obliged to protect our rights and activity in order to keep this site secure against fraud, we may disclose to competent public authorities according to the law, your personal data which you supplied to the website or which were collected automatically.
The user may withdraw his consent at any time, without prejudice to the processing performed pursuant to your consent before the withdrawal thereof. The withdrawal of consent may be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case we are intending to subsequently process your personal data for another purpose than the one for which they were collected, we shall notify you, before this subsequent processing, in respect of the purpose of this processing and any other relevant supplementary information requested by you, which include:
- the period for which the personal data shall be stored according to the criteria used to establish this period;
- the existence of the right to make requests in respect of your personal data, the access thereto, amending or deleting them, or restricting the processing or the right to oppose against processing, as well as the right to data transfer;
- when the processing is based on you consent for one or more specific purposes , the existence of the right to withdraw your consent at any moment without prejudice to the legality of the processing performed pursuant to your consent before the withdrawal thereof;
- the right to file a complaint before an supervising authority;
- if the supply of personal data represents a legal or contractual obligation or an obligation necessary to conclude an agreement, and if you are obliged to supply these personal data and which are the possible consequences of failure to observe this obligation;
- the existence of a decisional automatized process, including the creation of profiles.
Storing the personal data: The Duration
We are storing your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to carry out our programs and to perform the activities and transactions requested or in other essential purposes, as well as for the observance of the legal obligations, dispute solving, and implementation of our agreements.
Due to the fact that these necessities may vary depending on the type of different data within the context of different products, the real retention period may vary significantly. The criteria used to determine the retention period include:
- Maintaining and improving the performance of the programmes and projects, keeping safe our systems and keeping accurate business and financial records, according to the in force legislation;
- The period for which you expressed your consent or until you express your intention in one of the methods provided by this policy in respect of the termination of storage of the supplied personal data;
- The situation where a law provides the obligation to retain the personal data for maintaining the relevant data for an investigation or data which have to be kept in case of a litigation.
Your personal data are stored in encrypted cloud databases which belong to our email marketing services supplier, ConvertKit. The information may only be accessed by our marketing team with the exclusive purpose to manage and send information, and direct marketing communications by email, according to your options.
You can find more information regarding the engagement of security and confidentiality of ConvertKit, by accessing http://convertkit.com/privacy.
The processing of personal data, as well as the safe administration and only for the specified purposes of the personal data you supply to us by using our site, shall be made according to the provisions of the Regulation and the applicable law.
Your personal data may be sent to the following categories of receivers:
- The partners of The Feminine Production Ltd SRL – with the scope to performing the collection of personal data;
- The participants to the programmes performed by The Feminine Production Ltd SRL;
- The employees and the top management of The Feminine Production Ltd SRL;
- The suppliers of communication services with the participants to the programmes performed by The Feminine Production Ltd SRL, to collect and process data (ConvertKit, ClickFunnel, WebinarJam, Zoom, Stripe, Facebook etc.);
- Potential payments processors (www.stripe.com and www.paypal.com);
- Suppliers of services for event organisation and communication (PR agencies, logistics, communicators, bloggers/influencers, media companies);
- Leasing, cleaning, phone, and IT services suppliers;
- Accounting, legal services, audit, medical and labour protection, SSM, etc. services providers;
- Other entities with which we may accomplish common projects;
- Third parties: ANAF, Revisal, Authority for fighting against money laundering, courts and other competent authorities;
- Other organisations within the The Feminine Production Ltd SRL network.
The rights of the concerned persons in respect of personal data processing
In your relationship with the operator and in respect of your personal data supplied, you have the following rights according to the Regulation:
- The right to obtain from the operator a confirmation if your personal data are being processed or not;
- The right to access the following information: the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data envisaged; the receivers or categories of receivers to which the personal data were or follow to be disclosed; when possible, the period for which the data are envisaged to be stored or if this is not possible, the criteria used to establish this period;
- The right to request the operator to rectify or delete the data or the right to restrict the processing of personal data (the rectification of incorrect, inexact, incomplete or not updated data, as well as the deletion of your personal data, in case the further processing is no longer necessary, or when it was withdrawn the consent for processing these data for which this consent was priory given. The personal data stored according to the legal provisions cannot be deleted);
- The right to oppose the processing;
- The right to obtain the restriction of processing the personal data – in the situations provided by the law where you may request the restriction of your personal data processing;
- The right to transfer your personal data – a copy of your processed personal data may be transferred upon your request to yourself or to another data operator;
- The right to file a complaint with the supervising authority; in case the personal data are not collected from the envisaged person, any information regarding the source thereof; the existence of an automatized decisional process including the creation of profiles, as well as pertinent information regarding the used logic and the importance and envisaged consequences of such processing;
- the right to deletion of data or “the right to be forgotten”;
- The right to restrict the processing in the following situations: when the challenge to the accuracy of the data (the restriction of the processing shall take a period which will allow the operator to check the correctness of the data), when the processing is illegal and you oppose to the deletion of data, requesting in exchange to restrict the use thereof; when the operator no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes but you request them in order to exercise a right in court;
- The right to oppose against the necessary processing in order to fulfil a task which serves a public interest, or which results from the exercising of public authority with which the operator is invested or the necessary processing with the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the operator or by a third party, as well as the creation of profiles pursuant to these provisions;
- The right to not make the object of a decision based exclusively on the automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, except to the cases in which such processing is necessary to conclude or perform an agreement, when it is authorized by the European Union law or by the internal legislation or when there exists the consent of the concerned person;
- The right to object against the processing of your personal data – you may exercise this right in respect of the personal data in case these are processed legally grounded on the legitimate interest, public interest or if they have been used for creation of profiles;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, for the situation when the data are processed pursuant to the express consent (according to art. 6 par. 1 letter a of the Regulation), as well as in the situation where the personal data processed disclose race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or the affiliation of labour unions and the processing of genetic data, biometric data used for the unique identification of a natural person, data regarding the health, sex life or sexual orientation, when the processing of this data is performed pursuant to the explicit consent.
- The right to withdraw your consent may be expressed at any time and leads to the elimination of your personal data from our database as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days;
- The right to file a complaint before a supervising authority.
For the exercising of these rights as well as for any other additional questions regarding the use by The Feminine Production Ltd SRL of your personal data, please contact us using one of the communication methods described below, stating your name, address, email, phone number and the purpose of your request.
You may unsubscribe at any time from our communications by accessing the ”unsubscribe” link at the end of each newsletter. For the complete deletion of your personal data, please send an email to […]. Within 48 hours, a member of our team shall contact you to confirm the performance of your request.
Security and confidentiality
The Feminine Production Ltd SRL and its employees have implemented the technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized destruction and impairment, accidental loss, or unauthorized amendment or access.
Please rest assured that the security and confidentiality of your personal data are our priority. In this regard, we have increased the degree of awareness, training, and communication of the problems connected to the protection of personal data within organizations. We state that we took into consideration techniques such as data minimization, limitation of the storage period, pseudo-anonymization, encryption, confidentiality agreements, and the physical integrity of the data media depending on the role in processing the personal data.
The responsibility of personal data protection
The Feminine Production Ltd SRL has named a responsible person for the protection of data in all aspects connected to the security and safety of personal data.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the way we are processing your personal data, please contact our responsible person for data protection using the e-mail: email@example.com
The contact data or the national authority for personal data protection are:
The National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing
Address: Bucharest, b-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, sector 1, postal code 010336
Phone: +40.318.059.211; +40.318.059.212