There are only a few days left until Mother’s Day and I had this idea to make it different and significant and reflect on the many different aspects of motherhood – the challenges and the blessings.
Let’s use this special day to send gratitude to our own Mothers, for their challenges and blessings, and make it meaningful, by turning inwards and mother our Inner Girls.
Listen this episode of The Feminine #Uncut podcast that we recorded some time ago, about the ups and downs of balancing motherhood and womanhood.
Here are some brief takeaways…
- Fear of motherhood is normal and it’s also part of the process of evolving into womanhood;
- Becoming a mother requires a specific growth process;
- It is also the most intuitive and organic process that you can ever experience;
- Asking for help is essential;
- Patience is a virtue;
- You need to learn how to prioritise;
- Making the right decision is never easy;
- Motherhood helps you with following and trusting your intuition more;
- Becoming a mother triggers an important spiritual growth process.
- You get useful coaching tips and guidance on how to bring awareness into the whole decision making process;
- If you learn how to integrate its ups and downs, with patience and awareness, you can change the whole experience both around motherhood and womanhood.
So, are you totally immersed into motherhood?
Or are your rather avoiding the topic, feeling indifferent or rejecting it?
Either way, this podcast is for you.
After you listen, join our Sacred Circle and share with us your own experience with motherhood and the feelings around it.
With infinite love,