We closed our last episode of The Feminine #Uncut Podcast with the promise of a part two on feminine gifts and career.
We’re back on it, with some extra sugar and spice.
I want to make it personal and as relatable as humanly possible.
Why? Because I want you to feel and understand that you are not alone in this journey.
This is not an empowering letter, but the true and uncut version of my story.
Listen to Ep. 26 of the The Feminine #Uncut Podcast and learn all about my personal ups and downs and how I made it through.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How I fell in love with coaching.
- How I turned my passion into a career.
- Why the ups and downs are natural and why, so often, exploring your gifts can be super challenging.
- How I hit breakdown, how I recovered and where it took me.
- Why you can have the passion and the talent, but acquiring the skills is what actually makes the difference.
- The two resources that helped me with refining my gifts and actually make a profession out of them: choice and commitment.
- How a very feminine question changed my career path for ever. Find out more about it at min. 18.45.
- Why admitting that I wasn’t happy threw me on a journey to finding my higher self.
- What I missed the most after taking the leap of faith into the big unknown and why structure and a good support system are vital for change and performance.
- How I created my internal support structure from nothing.
The two resources you need to successfully navigate change or life crisis are a good support structure and choosing to go all the way through.
- How the feminine energy filled the void in my heart.
- Why meeting my spiritual mother (which was a very intentional process) changed my life forever.
- How it felt when I first encountered the feminine.
- How I turned my personal journey into a coaching method and why it works.
- The absolute divine gift I tapped into, during my spiritual journey.
Finally, here are my two cents for today: whatever you decide and wherever life takes you, don’t put pressure on yourself, but be 100% intentional and set clear objectives.
Listen to the full episode now and learn how I made it through and what resources helped me refine my gifts and successfully navigate change and crisis #thefeminineway.