A new episode of The Feminine #Uncut Podcast is here and you’ll love it!
We tackle a key topic when it comes to our personal growth and development: the healing of the Inner Child.
I hear you, sister! You’ve been long waiting for this episode! 😅
- So, who is the Inner Child?
- How do you connect with him or her?
- What are the challenges of working with the Inner Child?
- Why learning how to re-parent your Inner Child can completely transform you life?
- What are the benefits of doing this deep healing work?
- What’s the link between your Inner Girl and your capacity, as a woman, to open up to sensuality and sexuality?
- Why the healing of the Inner Child is equally important to men?
We answer to all these questions and much more.
Listen to the whole episode now.
Why the healing of The Inner Child is fundamental for our Adult Selves
Fear, anger, remorse, inhibition, shame and emotional blockages, all sorts of addictions, the incapacity to open up to love and intimacy, as well as looping around unhealthy behaviours are just SOME of the ways in which the unhealed wounds our Inner Children can interfere with our adult lives.
No matter how much we develop our brain, our knowledge or our capacity to manifest, in reality we are limited to what our Inner Child feels, thinks and can manifest.
Unless we dig deeper into that, we are stuck whenever it comes to bringing our big visions to reality.
As women, learning how to take care of our Inner Girl, understanding her needs and differentiating between the neediness of the Inner Girl and the Woman’s desires, is a fundamental step in our feminine journey.
Now, listen until the end and discover why the healing of your Inner Child is key for your Adult Self.
p.s. Here’s the link to the song we are talking about in the podcast.
p.p.s. If you want to dive deeper into the topic, here are 3 things you can do daily to take care of your Inner Child.