Meeting the feminine energy is a life changing process, with incredible benefits.
It gives you access to a different way of being and living. Also, it upgrades your professional, social and personal life, without the huge effort you thought transformation might imply.
However, in order for that to happen, the feminine energy invites you to release the “old ways”, open up and learn how to receive.
In this episode of The Feminine #Uncut Podcast we discuss the assets and the challenges of the feminine energy. We also try to demystify how it feels to be a woman, without fear or judgement.
Here’s what you can learn while listening to this episode
- What it looks like to do things the feminine way and why is it so much different from any coaching method you’ve experienced before.
- Why finding your “why” is not always enough and why finding your “how” is equally important.
- The feminine code is embedded in our DNA. Yet, only few of us are still able to access it, due to the huge loss in the tradition of the “rite of passage.”
- Women are strongly connected to “feeling” and to emotions, which are virtually energy in motion. Women are also organic, paradoxical and instinctual—vital values that are considered “flaws”, in our today’s world.
- When women disconnect from who they are and from what represents them, there’s a strong inner conflict rising up. This takes us away from the warmth we need to nurture life.
- The strength, anger and the need to surrender are embedded in our authentic feminine nature. However, many consider them wrong. That’s when these traits might become challenges and we are called in to shine a light upon their real nature and benefits.
Listen to the whole episode now and learn new things and key tips and tricks on how to activate, allow and integrate the feminine energy in your life.
Your story matters
Before living, I want to make a call and ask you this: what are YOUR challenges and how did you tackle them?
We’ve made a mission to bring real women with their authentic challenges and amazing stories to the circle.
That is compulsory, if we want to start supporting each other #TheFeminineWay and create meaningful transformation both in our lives and among the whole of society.
Send us your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply leave us your comment below. It’s worth it, love. Change starts with us.
In love and sisterhood,
If you loved this podcast and want to go deeper on your feminine journey, we have some wonderful assets packed for you. Visit the Be Your Radian Beauty Mini Course. Download our FREE coaching exercises and meditations and say YES to the wonderful and healing power of your femininity.