Let me ask you this, sharply — in what kind of relationship are you with your body? 🧘♀️
I’ll take a wild guess and go for the “it’s complicated” status.
Probably, that’s where most of us stand, anyway. 🤦♀️
Try to imagine, for a moment, that your body is a ship navigating stormy seas. What do you do? Work AGAINST the waves or try to keep the balance working WITH the waves?
Now, think of how you generally treat you body and your emotions?
Put aside all metaphors, any woman should be aware of how strong the mind-body connection actually is. Also, any woman should take into account that many of the physical dysfunctions we often struggle with have an emotional blockage as root cause.
Sometimes, medicine can give us the right cure; sometimes, it simply can’t.
Think only of how many people around you, maybe you included, complain of “unidentifiable” conditions — migraines, insomnia, chronic fatigues, eating disorders, etc.
Ever wondered why?
That’s one of the questions we’re digging into in this episode of The Feminine #Uncut Podcast. We’re sharing our own experience and open up to what worked for us. Go on and listen to the full episode. You’ll be surprised how many things we, women, have in common.
Here’s a short preview of what you’ll discover if you listen to the whole episode:
- What does self-care mean on a deeper level and why it’s relevant, especially for releasing emotional blockages.
- The body ALWAYS responds to our lack of self-care.
- Dismissing or disengaging with your emotions over long periods of time? — The body keeps the score.
- When in doubt, the best question to ask is — if there’s something going on with my body, then what should I fix in my life? Am I compromising my own truth, in any way?
- Sometimes, we end up compromising our deepest truth simply because we don’t want to engage in battles we eventually MUST fight.
- Through connecting with Mother Earth or through breath work we awaken the feminine energy. This acts like a stream of water that activates our body and bumps against the blockages. Check out around min. 10 and learn what happens next.
- We can’t gain emotional depth unless we learn to own our rage. Shout out your rage and you’ll experience everlasting health.
- Seeing the disfunction and alchemising it is one of the greatest mysteries of the feminine.
- Solitude is one of the strongest medicine for women. Why? Find out at min. 29.
Enjoy the episode and if any questions or curiosities pop up, drop your comment bellow. 👇
Until next, respect your body, acknowledge your emotions, and take care of yourself—the feminine way.
In love & sisterhood,
p.s. Enjoyed this episode? You might also love this one. 😉