Summer is over and we’re heading into a fruitful autumn, with so many new goodies! 🍇🍯 Better stay tuned and be the first to get the news!
Until then, let me ask you this—how do you make the right distinction between what you WANT and what you NEED?
I’ve had a fun chit chat with Ioana on this topic. And it was soooo good that we decided to make a brand new juicy #uncut podcast out of it.
Listen to the full episode below. 🎧 You’ll learn why distinguishing between what you want and what you need is super important for your physical and emotional well-being and how exactly you can shift the pattern and start doing things the feminine way.
Here’s a short preview: 🙌
- Chaos pops up when you try everything WITHOUT knowing what you really want.
- The right order goes like this: before wondering what you WANT, try to figure out what you actually NEED. With men also.
- There’s a split between what your mind thinks you *should* have next to a man (projection) and what you actually *need* in order to grow a healthy relationship.
The truth is in your belly, not in your head.
- Diving into your femininity and sexuality should be something that you do for your own self and sake, not for somebody else’s sake. That’s the only shift that can brake the (dysfunctional) pattern you’ve been gravitating around and help you to start attracting different people and situations and achieve emotional well-being.
- The second layer of understanding what you WANT requires you to give yourself space and bring compassion to your broken parts.
- Sometimes, saying NO is the healthiest thing you can do.
Wondering how exactly you can achieve all these?
Here’s my answer—just START THE PROCESS and do the practices.
The key is in the practice, not in twisting and turning the problem over and over again in your head.
DOING the feminine practices leads to activating your instinct and intuition and this will eventually help you to identify the right answer to everything that’s not running smoothly in your life.
The feminine energy has the incredible power and wisdom to cut the chords of whatever keeps you trapped into a pattern.
Now head over and listen to the full episode. Enjoy deeply! 🎧
p.s. Got questions? Drop your comment below and let us know.