I’ll get straight to the question—how many times did it happen to you to meet a man who you seriously liked and who’s company you seriously enjoyed and even if the connection was strong and beautiful, all of a sudden, due to mysterious occurrences, the story unexpectedly ended? 😏
If this sounds familiar (at least a tiny bit), you’ll definitely LOVE this new episode of The Feminine #Uncut Podcast.
We’re discussing women, girls, orgasms and ghosting (if you don’t know what that means, please don’t worry; you’ll get all the info along the way and I promise you’ll love it).
Click play and listen to the full episode asap.
Here’s what we’re discussing, today 👇
- We all have an inner girl hidden deep in our bodies and hearts, and she’s responsible for many of the actions we take throughout life (like it or not).
- Taking our inner girl from one stage to another (aka. growing up) requires a symbolic rite of passage.
- If this rite of passage doesn’t happen consciously, at the right time and in the right context, our inner girl gets stuck in that specific emotional and psychological age.
- Learning how to take care of your inner girl is the first step towards unraveling your womanhood in full bloom.
The inner girl and the woman have different needs; most of the things that don’t work in our relationships, regarding our intimacy and in life in general spring from the unmet needs of our inner girl.
- Midlife crisis, anyone? That’s your inner girl you should take care of.
- The best way to manage it? Say YES to a transformational process and develop your inner observer.
- Ever been ‘ghosted‘? We discuss it thoroughly and it’s goooood. 😎 Check it out and learn what it means and what hides behind it.
- Stuck in the prince charming fantasy? Yap, we’re also discussing that. 👏
- The inner girl doesn’t know how to negotiate terms, fight for what she wants or make a man feel whole; she just makes drama out of everything.
The inner girl never leaves you; the key to containing her is in learning how to take care of her.
A woman wants a stable relationship, children in her life and fulfilling orgasms; above all, a woman wants her voice to be heard, to break through and innovate, whereas the girl is just trapped in prince charming, wanting everything offered on a silver platter.
Did I get your attention? I bet I did! Now, head over and listen to the full episode. It’s full of useful goodies.
Also, don’t forget to check out our exclusive The Four Pillars Of Femininity online course; ’cause as I always say, the answer to every bump in the road hides in the process and in doing the feminine practices—which are soft and sensual. 😍
All my love,
p.s. Got questions? Drop them in the comment section below and let us know.